%expand% %set(html-title, "Majora's Mask") %set(meta-descr, "Everything you need to know about the world of costumes, cosplay, plus exclusive updates on custom costume designs and industry events.") %set(meta-kwords, "costumes, costume blog, custom costumes, cosplay") %set(technorati-claim,http://technorati.com/claim/yc3ijcja47) %page-header%

Moon's Costume Blog

Costumes news, cosplay happenings, exclusive updates on custom costume designs and costume industry events. Click here for blog archives.


 

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Majora's Mask



We're working on a custom Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. We're doing it "inexpensively" so the final price per mask will be under $100, even though we're only making a half dozen of them. The molding costs can take a lot of time, and thus cost us a lot, but we started with a heart-shaped mylar balloon for the shape. Here's a picture of it so far.
Comments:
Please email me when you get an update.
Trevor.rideout@gmail.com
 
This is so awesome! I found this on google image. Will you be selling these or are they being custom made for someone?
 
Are these available for sale/commission? Please email me if they are.

Furryatheart@msn.com
 
is there any chance of you making more of the Majora's Mask?? I really want one :(
 
what material is the mask made of?
 
i want it.



money is no object.
 
Really wonderful!
I don't speak english very well but I really want to know if you can sale one mask like this for me?
I want to wear the Marjora's Mask for an important event, for my engagement with my future husband and I really want to surprise him. We are both absolut fans of Zelda, it's why this symbol is also important for us.
I can buy it expensive if you can create one for me before the end of May.
I wait your answer with impatience! =)
Thank you to care about my request!
Friendly,
Snail

snail-art@live.fr
 
This is amazing. I would love to have this as a cosplay item or even to hang on my wall! Are you selling them, and for how much? Please email me at: EndlessPandemic@yahoo.com
 
facinating ! i would pay a ton of money ,will you be selling one !?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]




<< Home

Click For Archives %page-footer%